breaking mk2 octavia 2.0tdi bkd elegance. candy white.

jimmyboy99

post-101843-0-12503400-1377288926_thumb.jpg

sadly im having to break my octy. it has rear end damage, so boot lid rear bumper and o/s rear quarter are no use.

it is a 2.0tdi bkd with 61k on the clock. it was in excellent condition proir to be rear ended!

all parts available but to get started ill get the list going. prices will be plus postage, i would much prefer collection on body work to avoid damage and so you can see what you are getting before paying.

starter motor 02m911023 (6speed box) £20

Garret turbo plus manifold/actuator £200

High pressure fuel pump 03g145209 £75

Gearbox (HDV) £300

inlet manifold 03g129713 £40

Alternator (Valeo) 06f903023c £40

air con pump 1k0820803q £60

Egr cooler (complete) 036131513j £50

throttle body £50 SOLD

Egr valve £30

headlights £50 each BOTH SOLD

FRONT bumper plus grills and fogs £150

wings £60 SOLD

bonnet with grill and badge £100

Front doors with elec motors/tinted glass/elec wing mirrors/bump strips £90 each

rear doors with elecmotors/tinted glass/bump strips £60 each

complete dashboard with airbags/steering wheel/front belts/airbag module/centre armrest (armrest is missing some sort of pocket that sits below the airvents??) £250

vrs spoiler (grp) sprayed 6 weeks ago in candy white with fitting bolts £100

boot bag hanger passenger side £5

in tank diesel pump £25

downpipe/cat genuine vw £60

lots more available, just need to get round to getting it off.

any questions please feel free to ask, not that good at getting pics up on here so send me your email and what you need a pic of.

wheels are not for sale!!

im in leicester 10 mins from junction 21 of the M1.

cheers jim.

errm, in times of old diesels had wider belts and pulleys as they require more cranking to start...as diesels now outsell petrols perhaps they have swapped to the same system. if you can email me a pic of your alternator and belt (part number from it would be handy too) i should be able to work it out. ill pm my email over.

yes i have full interior, black cloth seats all in excellent condition. let me know if they are any use to you.

cheers jim

Hi there, sorry to hear about the motor :( But being the vultures that we are...!

I'm after initially the passenger side front speaker grill cover and electric window button switches on driver's door (I've only front leccy windows so 2 buttons) as the black coating is coming off. Mines a vRS, not sure if that makes a difference?

Cheers - Woody

I see it has been rear ended but do you still have the plastic hook on the boot floor for holding the floor up while you get at the spare wheel?

im selling the doors as complete, sorry boss.

every day is a school day, never knew it had a hook for that? where is it? i have an old engine in the boot of it ready for weighing in so not sure if i can get at it or not.

begrugingly my vrs spoiler is now up for sale too, comes with fitting bolts. piece of cake to fit, only sprayed in candy white around 6 weeks ago. will add it to the list.

Was your air con working before the accident ??

If so ,I would be interested in a price on the Compressor and Radiator fan unit (both fans)................gulp...............shipped to Ireland. (parcelforce are reasonable)

Oh,and the roof antenna.

yes was nice and cold. err so you just want the fans and the housing they sit in? not the rad? not sure how well it would post but ill see what i can do.

wouldn't like to send you my ariel as the radio was a bit cack sound quality wise, not sure if that was at fault but wouldnt want you to waste your time fitting it to find out its crap.

I don't suppose the rear seats are available and if so would they fit an estate fine? It's really the offside one I'm after but if it's more convenient for you to part with the entire rear seats I'd consider it at the right price.

Cheers

Yes the rear bench is available. No logical reason why they wouldn't fit an estate. The bases could do with a wet vac, with the boot taking a hammering it wouldn't shut so some water got in. Ill try and get this done for you.

No rips tears or marks otherwise. Would you be picking up? Do you want the head rests?

Cheers jim

hoya the hook is a plastic affair on the end of some webbing/elastic attached to the boot floor near the locking mechanism. normally it is tucked into a slot in the boot floor so sits flush to the floor.