Lane assist playing up

hkp

Can you not get the dealer to permanently disable it via the VCDS or whatever they call it?

Dealers don't have VCDS.

It can be permanently disabled via the cars infotainment.

Do that then. Simple.

If it's causing you problems, then "isolate" it for the time being, but give the dealer notice that when a fix becomes available that they should notify you to arrange for the fix to be applied.

Do that then. Simple.

If it's causing you problems, then "isolate" it for the time being, but give the dealer notice that when a fix becomes available that they should notify you to arrange for the fix to be applied.

Even though Skoda have a good customer care - I wouldnt trust any to contact me when a Fix appears ( if it ever appeared).

If the car is in finance , i would, 'dump' it back to the dealer ( i know its not their fault), advise skoda that if it is not fixed within 14 or 28 days they you will reject the car, & advise finance company that you are prepared to delay any further payments for the car till its fixed or replaced.

I suppose we should not be shocked that Skoda dealers have been denied access to a tool to fix issues for an option to a new model.

Another cokup ?

Nope - still broken and dealer can't fix it! Thinking of giving the car back as I've only had it for 8 of the 34 days I've owned it!

Oh, that's bad... My dealer was unable to fix mine at the VW shop. Now we have to wait for the tool to show up. Two out of three parts of the tool should arrive end of this week. Have an appointment for end of the month. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Oh, that's bad... My dealer was unable to fix mine at the VW shop. Now we have to wait for the tool to show up. Two out of three parts of the tool should arrive end of this week. Have an appointment for end of the month. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

That's not nice calling the technician a tool.  :giggle:

How can it be so complicated to recalibrate?

I think it's more their unfamiliarity with the troubleshooting procedures on this latest chassis... once they've done a few, I'm sure they'll get quicker and more confident at it.

Apparently, the tools to re-calibrate are thousands of pounds too...