Chrome mirror covers, Audi Style

Jobo

Hi,

I've been pondering over getting a set of these from milotec for a while now.

Think they look real good on the Audi's but just cant decide to get a pair or not?

Any thoughts?

Hi' date='

I've been pondering over getting a set of these from milotec for a while now.

Think they look real good on the Audi's but just cant decide to get a pair or not?

Any thoughts?[/quote']

When I spoke to the folks at Butts about these, they seemed to think they wouldn't fit RHD cars. Not sure why.

I was thinking of fitting them because I keep scraping the garage doorpost with the passenger side mirror. But I guess scratched paint is better than scratched chrome, and from the look of the fitting instructions you use polyurethane glue to fix them, so once on they ain't never coming off!

I'm with Walkie too I'm afraid. As with Lexus lights' date=' they only look good on the car they belong on ;)

Chris[/quote']

I am with you too guys ;)

Cheers

Another :thumbdwn: I'm afraid - don't even like them on the Audis! I've seen some Seat Cupras sporting them now. Have they become standard fit for the Spaniards now too?

Steve

• 9 months later...

I've just ordered a pair from Awesome GTI. they'll look great on my car as no one else will have them. Perhaps I'll start a trend....

These are they. Inpro mirror covers designed to replace the original painted mirror shell. (not the stick on with DSS tape ones) Pics to follow...

5147_audi1.jpg

I've just realised this is the Fabia forum. these are obviously for me Octy. (in black vRS)