Engine cover, cubby & HID lamps

luize

Octy mk1 engine cover   OFFERS

post-83032-0-25626200-1379190081_thumb.jpg

Cubby hole   £12 POSTED

post-83032-0-07044700-1379190125_thumb.jpeg

Genuine Skoda light units only. NO LOOMS & WIRES. 1 has back cover missing. ideal for an aftermarket ballast kit. £130 posted

post-83032-0-04590100-1379190897_thumb.jpg

post-83032-0-39030400-1379190908_thumb.jpg

Purple Coolant. unmixed, 2 bottles unopened, 1 has remains as per pic

post-83032-0-58493200-1379191062_thumb.jpg

post-83032-0-00921600-1379191095_thumb.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry i had no internet.
as pictured, no cracks oor anything, totally mint apart from the 1 cover missing. i didnt even wipe them over before the pic. that was taken just before posting and then i placed them back in a box :)

im not sure on the cubby. it looks the same as my old golf one, i can get the mesurements for you if you like?

basically cos they are projector units if you get a HID kit with the ballasts etc and wire that up to the car then use these light units then you wont blind others, will be like stock HID's :)   thats what i was going to do 

It should fit the Golf, I have a 4 drawer cassette holder that will push into that, keeps your cassettes tidy...  on second thoughts I bet you don't know what a cassette is  :giggle:

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for late replies. in the middle of moving and i have to find wifi when i can loool

im 99% sure it will fit but il refund you if it doesnt :)

Light STILL for same, please only say u want then IF you will actually pay for them. fed up of holding them for people now :(

• 4 weeks later...

ahhh. yea i paid membership soon as i got my octy

you sold them for £40????  :o

No bids yet, but that's the starting price.  Octy mk1 bits are generally not worth a lot.  Generally front end damaged ones are rarely repaired as uneconomical, so the front end spares are also not worth much either.