53 Fabia vRS PD130 *Dorset location, will travel*

pikachu24

What you've done is brought up a boy racers heap which no one will touch so the price is low (i've looked at that one before) and another one which has virtually no description with crap body work condition and no mention of the important parts such as the timing belt or water pump. Its not even clean with rubbish pictures.

I know what mine is worth and i obviously know I wont get £2500. I'd like that but thats not how the trade works.

I'm in no rush to get rid of it and someone will come along at the right time to buy it.

If you want to play that game by the way try a wider search.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201306117230291/sort/default/usedcars/fuel-type/diesel/price-to/3000/engine-size-cars/1-7l_to_1-9l/price-from/2000/model/fabia/make/skoda/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/dt101bd/page/2/radius/100?logcode=p

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201309289007987/sort/default/usedcars/fuel-type/diesel/price-to/3000/engine-size-cars/1-7l_to_1-9l/price-from/2000/model/fabia/make/skoda/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/dt101bd/page/2/radius/100?logcode=p

• Like 3

those cars are newer than yours,lower miles and dealer retail prices.

plus they want a grand profit plus.

yours looks nice and i am very interested.

im thinking about it.

done some research on values

the worst was webuyanycar.com at £1050

the best was glasses guide £1800

i would realy like this car but im sticking to my original offer

GLWTS

• 2 weeks later...

He used to be a member and he used to have a vRS but it was written off a while back and wanted another one. He was such a great bloke too knew everything about it which is great as i've had some proper tire kickers and people that didnt even drive the thing coming to offer me stupid offers. just goes to show you need patience.

cheers!