selling car

advice please guys, looking to sell me 60 plate VRS but local dealers seem to be taking the P .....

so I have tried ... we buy any car ... and we will buy your car ... who to be honest have given me a good price .... can I ask if any one has tried these people before .. and has anybody got any good/bad stories ..

thanks

David.

From my own recent experience, I'd say "do not look a gift horse in the mouth".

If we buy any car offer a good price, do not assume a dealer will be better or there is a catch. Take it while it is on offer and negotiate hard on your new car purchase.

Good luck

Have used WBAC twice to dispose of well used pool and staff vehicles. Got what I considered to be a good price on both occasions. It was a no hassle option.

Just watch those scratches and remember the admin fee that comes off the offer price as well.

You will likely get off WBAC a similar price to a p/x from a dealer (so not enough). Needs must if you need to sell before, or at the same time that, you buy, or if it is mainly owed to a finance company. But if you can afford to take a little longer then go the normal private sale route of advertising on here, and if that doesn't work quickly autotrader and/or piston heads

As long as your VRS hasn't got any visual faults they can use against your quoted price you should be fine.

Are you willing to tell us what prices you have been offered buddy? No worries if you want to keep it private though.

dealer quoted £8500, WBAC £9500 ...

See if the dealer will move - quote how much WBAC are offering - if a trade-in the dealer will make money on both sales so may have some wiggle room. Even if WBAC reduce it by £500 due to visual defects - that is still £500 more than the dealer is offering you.

dealer quoted £8500, WBAC £9500 ...

Get freedom membership here and put it in the car sales section, you never know! Cheaper than WBAC's admin fee and it lasts a year. My 11 plate on WBAC is offering about 11650 at mo. If your wanting to trade in and are happy with the 9500, show dealer how much you have been offered by them. If it's genuinely more than they can manage to pay they will tell you. If it's a salesman trying to make a massive margin he might match (doubt it though).