Whip for the week

LadyVienna

Hello

As some of you know im waiting for my VRS to be delivered. The dealer promised it would be here this week but its only just being built. Im taking my parents on a trip for a week down to Weston Super Mare so my stealer agreed to give me a replacement Octy to go away in.

So here is my whip for the week (which blatently I shall drive like I stole!). Nice 2lt TDI Elegance DSG :) which is very unlikely to be out of sport mode while i've got it hahaha

1378063_10151960196178453_1370799875_n.j

So if you see me around Kent, Somerset or anywhere inbetween then give us a honk / flash / wave! Tempted to put an internal Brisky sticker in but dont think the stealers would be overly happy about that........... esp seeing as I dont think they have been able to put 1 and 1 together to make 2 and figure out that the hairy hounds will be on this trip with us.......

Hello

As some of you know im waiting for my VRS to be delivered. The dealer promised it would be here this week but its only just being built. Im taking my parents on a trip for a week down to Weston Super Mare so my stealer agreed to give me a replacement Octy to go away in.

seeing as I dont think they have been able to put 1 and 1 together to make 2 and figure out that the hairy hounds will be on this trip

That's a bit harsh on your parents... :giggle:

• Like 2

So here is my whip for the week (which blatently I shall drive like I stole!). Nice 2lt TDI Elegance DSG :) which is very unlikely to be out of sport mode while i've got it hahaha

Be nice if your "Stealer" saw your posting and was able to extend the same favour to you as you are doing for him--hahaha

Be nice if your "Stealer" saw your posting and was able to extend the same favour to you as you are doing for him--hahaha

Lol they are more than welcome to drive Oscar while they have him. I'm only kidding on the drive like I stole it - not really gonna happen with two oldies, two dogs and a load of stuff in there is it lol. However I like it in sport mode so that'll stay on :)

And isn't stealer the given name for dealers on here?! :P