VRS stalls after hard acceleration and wont start.

Hi

Same as advertised above, been running into an issue where the car is difficult to start warm or cold and stalls after hard acceleration.

When it starts to judder just before it stalls I can see lambda correction in block 1 going to -25 meaning very rich, revving it a little fixes this and doesn't stall.

Managed to dismiss the following by replacing parts and performing tests:

N80

MAF

Boost leaks

Vacuum leaks

Temp sensor

Fueling

No misfires

My next step is to change my throttle body which is actually new with less than 10k on it.

Any other tips would be extremely appreciated.

Car is a 2007 vRS tfsi, GIAC-BCS TD05-20G kit (RS4 Injectors, IE Rods, autotech hpfp, RS6 lpfp)

Thanks

Edited by Petelking

Just got it upgraded a month ago, still tuning it but the aim is in the 500 dynapack whp area, same kit put down 490whp when my friend ran it on his audi.

The only pic I have is of the kit but I'll take some photos soon and post, plan to open a thread about it when I'm done and dynoed

post-51640-13804876197733_thumb.jpg

Just got it upgraded a month ago, still tuning it but the aim is in the 500 dynapack whp area, same kit put down 490whp when my friend ran it on his audi.

The only pic I have is of the kit but I'll take some photos soon and post, plan to open a thread about it when I'm done and dynoed

Oooh thats looks nice,......love the carbon look...glad you sorted it as well.