Issues with Fabia while accelerating.

Louis F

Hello,

My Fabia Monte Carlo has just been in the dealership for its 10,000 miles service. I notified them of a issue i was noticing with the car while i was accelerating and they said they would look into it, however when picking the car up they said they didn't notice anything when they were driving it.

Every day i commute about 20 miles to work and back again, throughout the journey between 2 or 3 times on average when i'm accelerating the power seems to momentarily cut out 3 or 4 times in sequence for just a brief second each time, normally when i have just changed gear and begin to accelerate. It can happen in any gear.

Has anyone ever suffered from something similar? 

Thanks in advance

Just book it back in and have them use the diagnostics and check what the fault is if you know something is wrong,

they should have done that, and they might have.

& ask who is driving it, and for how long, it should be a fully qualified technician doing the road test,

Did they do a Report, did you get it?

Was it at T&P ?

If the car is not running properly, it is a Warranty Issue, they need to check and OK with Skoda UK anything that needs doing under Warranty.

First they need to do the Service as per schedule and the Diagnostic Check and show that in writing,

not just say they checked and did not notice anything.

http://www.skoda.co.uk/owners/service-and-maintenance/national-pricing/servicing

george

• Like 1