1.9 TDi PD Engine Block & Crank - Ideal for forging/spares

JoshH

Hi!

Selling up a project that never happened, I bought this off Jason (devonutopia) last year with the intension of forging it and building a forged engine to drop straight into my fabia to save on the down time of rebuilding my main engine!

I now no longer own the fabia so there's no need for this lump sat in my garage! it's a bare block in good condition with the crank in place (bit of surface rust on the crank but nothing bad.) there's an oil pump still attached but I planned to replace it as you should when going to extreme rebuilds.

Ideal as a spare or for someone to take on as a project like I had intended.

null_zps95bc8050.jpg

null_zpseea9d0ff.jpg

null_zpsc28268b6.jpg

Only after what I paid, £40 collected from Cardiff.

I do have access to pallets and could sort pallet delivery if required.

I can vouch for the original source and integrity of this block, if anyone is concerned, etc.   :thumbup:  It was not available due to the engine being cooked or anything like that - simply a car that was worth more in parts than as a going concern - a little like my car to be honest (only nowhere near as highly tuned)

Engine came from a PD130 Ibiza FR (ASZ) running about 200hp.  I personally also split this engine myself (carefully as I could!)

Look at the speed I did it too!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...