Lights...

Hey guys,

I've got factory Xenons in my 56' vRS and have just upgraded the full beam to Osram Nightbreaker Plus and I'm really happy with both.

However, the sidelights...! They really don't look good so was wondering if anyone had replaced their's recently and what with, please post a link :D Ideally they would be bright and match the colour of the Xenons, but most importantly not throw up any 'bulb out' errors.

Fog lights?

Numberplate LED I'm also after aswell. However I don't think these bulbs should be too bright as I don't want it looking too aftermarket! Again, same as above, don't want errors etc.

Interior, I think I'm happy with the warmer more gentle ambient standard lighting. However, the 2 in the boot are dreadful, again what can these be replaced with?

I've had a search on here and looked on eBay, google etc but can't find too much nor anything that recent with links to what people have bought and succeeded with. So please let me know your results / opinions.

Woody

I fitted some led side light bulbs yesterday they look great I think real white but I don't have xenons so my headlamps look pretty yellow in comparison but I prefer the look to the old sidelight bulbs which were very yellow. got them off ebay for less than a tenner. I bought ones that looked a little better made and claimed no canbus related errors

Im after some white interior leds and maybe number plate ones too but the ones on superskoda are quite expensive

Edited by acidstrato

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/501-W5W-Philips-Blue-Vision-Ultra-pair.html?bulb_search=car

I use these for my sides and it's a massive improvement.

Agree that those bulbs are a big improvement.  Had them in my last car but my current vRS FL uses dimmed DRLs as side-lights.  At one time a number of internet sellers of uprated headlamp bulbs were including the whiter side-light bulbs for free.

i bought these, no faults yet and i use my car for work everyday

Sorry iI cant seem to paste the link in using my phone. The seller is called MYLITCO and the bulbs were advertised for skoda side light parking light 501 w5w canbus led bulb. The bulbs are black with a fisheye cover at the front. I like em. 9.99

Hi, they look good. Very similar to the ones I would like to fit to my VRS (2011) does anyone know how I can get them wired in. I have posted on the link below but not had any responses ( I think I should have started a new thread rather than posting on an old one).

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/286978-another-lighting-problem/

Thanks for looking

oy2i2gv.jpg

I've searched for a while for a bulb that matches my factory xenons and Osram Cool Blue Intense is pretty much as close as it gets, I think.

Halogen burns slightly whiter than a normal bulb, and then the blue paint on top of that to make it white. It's the same wattage as the normal W5W, so they're naturally error free. 

I had LED for a while but they were too blue, and it always looks a bit awkward in a lamp designed for a normal bulb. No errors though and quality seems to be good. I bought from http://ledversand24.de