I'm going to change the coolant on my newly aquired 1999 1.3 mpi felicia, Haynes says undo theplug on the pipe running across the engine - ok found that, then the plug on the block, cant see this anywhere, if I am reading it right should be just below the spark plugs on right side as you face the engine above an electrical connector, I can see the spark plugs and the elecrical connector but no sign of a plug. Am i looking in the right place ? did they miss this out on later cars? in which case which is the best way to ensure all drained. Thanks for any help.

Yeah... Haynes is not the bible for Felicia or for any other model/make. The real bible is the factory service manual with all supplements. As for your question, the block drain plug was fitted only on early models. There is only one drain plug on lowest point of the cooling circuit.

• Thanks 1

Yeah... Haynes is not the bible for Felicia or for any other model/make. The real bible is the factory service manual with all supplements. As for your question, the block drain plug was fitted only on early models. There is only one drain plug on lowest point of the cooling circuit.

Thank you