octavia 1.8t 4x4 200bhp

hi all i am new to the forum was looking for advice on where to start with tuning my octy 4x4 its had a remap done to 200bhp and since then i have fitted a toyo sport fmic and induction filter with cold air feed , i have the k03s turbo with k04 internals waiting to be fitted and 4 bar fuel pressure reg , the only problem is getting an exhaust to fit i also am unsure of what route to go with cat or de cat system , also weather or not i need to change fuel pump , air intake and injectors before it go's back in for the second stage all help and advice would be appriciated as i am aiming to get the car to 280 300bhp.

Hi all thanks for reply s , part's I have for car so far but not fitted are 225tt injectors k03s with k04 internals 3" down pipe and de cat pipe with 2.5" exhaust 4 bar fuel pressure regulator then map upgrade . Fitted on the car I have fmic and induction kit with automark re map ,

Need help on best ways to go on suspension and how safe it is to lower car .

All help and advice would be a massive help

Hi John my regards is kind ujl

• 3 weeks later...