Pd160 intake!

Hi guys my cousin has his for sale as he has a cone air filter fitted.

Its in great condition as it was mines originally and then sold to him. I dont know what they are worth but he bought that from me for £50.

Is £50 inc postage fair?

Ian

Skodavrs05 replied first to the PM so he will have first refusal. I will whatsapp pics later and advise if he is definately taking it.

Cheers guys - ian

I personally don't think it's made a difference on mine. I got mine for free so I've left it on but if I'd bought one at £50+ I'd be disappointed. When you compare the pd130 to the pd160 there is a big size difference but I can't feel a difference driving it. Would be interesting to see a dyno with both intakes fitted it may gain 1-2 bhp but I'd be surprised

I ran this on my last remapped fabia and noticed a difference is response. I dont know how this will feel on a standard fabia but for £50 thats a bargain considering the retail price of a new one. Alao i have not made money on this, my cousin bought it from me for £50 and hence selling it for £50 to cover the price paid. I believe in selling things for what i buy them at and not prices to make a few quid.

Im sure the new owner will be happy,

Ian :-)

I wasn't saying your price was high as that's good for one I'm just a tight arse lol so if I paid £50+ and couldn't tell a difference whatsoever I'd be abit narked that's all. Abit like my front strut brace, had I paid full price for it ideal be gutted as I can't tell the difference with it fitted.