Reg Plate Light Flashing

Recently changed my reg plate lights to some led bulbs for some reason one is flashing isn't a fault with the bulb as I swapped them both over and the same thing happened anybody have any idea why this could be happening? Havnt had chance to have a proper go at diagnosing it yet as the weather is s***, the car is a Fabia 1.4 02

Any help is appreciated

Thanks Adam

Don't know if this is similar or indeed related but I swapped all my interior bulbs for led ones some time ago and I've now had 4 in the centre bulb position as after a few weeks they just seem to give up and begin to flash. The bulb itself is made up of probably 20 leds in strips but with each one that's failed only maybe 5 or 6 of the leds flash the rest function as usual!

Bit odd, haven't got around to working out why, does that line up with your issue or is the whole bulb flashing for you?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I had this problem on my last mk1 fabia vrs and fitted the them to my new mk1 fabia vrs and........one of them are flashing and died.

I dont know why they do this but i just got a new pair from ebay as i bought the same ones for my cousins vrs and they are going strong so i will give them a bash.