Grab Handles in a CitiGo........

Auric Goldfinger

....the Wife's Elegance 75 only has one grab handle and it's above the Front Passenger Door.

All the indents are in the head lining for all the others. Has anyone fitted any more to complete the set and does any other variant come with all four. I assume they are all the same fitment.

Anyone any idea how much they are.

Thanks 

Dont know how much they are - maybe about £10-15 -  but im slightly annoyed by the fact that when released they crash into the headlining but are damped  on the UP. Im thinking of replacing mine for some damped ones.

I want it in the drivers side aswell. In denmark they are almost 300 kr ~ 33,50 £

Havent fitted it yet though, but i am going to.

Markyg - never thought about that. Might buy them from the Up! then :)

Edit:

Just checked. The damped ones are 1,50 £ cheaper :)

Edited by the-toothfairy

Unfortunately it doesnt - i think the bonnet is too short - but i remember getting an early octavia II as a hire car when they first came out and was shocked that the grab handles werent damped and the bonnet didnt have a lifter. IMO it ruined the percieved quality of the car as its small details like this that cost little can make a big difference.

Its seems to be a "trait" of Skoda not to have damped grab handles. (or bonnet lifters) - i remember the same argument when the Fabia vRS and then the Octy 2 was released.

No doubt the VW items will be a direct fit.

Its seems to be a "trait" of Skoda not to have damped grab handles. (or bonnet lifters) - i remember the same argument when the Fabia vRS and then the Octy 2 was released.

No doubt the VW items will be a direct fit.

My Superb has damped grab handles, oo and a bonnet lifter!  :)

On my other Skoda's I used to go to a breakers yard and took them out of the written off Bora's or Golfs. They fitted perfectly. 

As for fitting them into the spaces where theres holes, I did this in my Bohemia Andy. Very easy to do - just keep the screws from the ones you've taken from a donor car! 

I've never paid more than £10 for a set of damped handles. 

Care to tell where you bought it then?

Keep us informed, and part numbers etc

I can put them on the useful list :)

The part numbers are as follows:

Damped: 1S0857607 Y20

Not damped: 6RU857607B Y20

Yes, my local breakers yard. Combellacks salvage yard. I'm sure there's plenty more places! :)