'Victor' My 04 Silver VRS

El_Bartooooo

Although i've been lurking in the shadows of this forum for a while now, i thought i would start a build thread to have some actual input.

I bought my car about half a year ago after changing from a very nice vauxhall corsa exlcusiv (a nice example of a corsa to be honest) and I have been enjoying the extra grunt and fuel economy of the diesel ever since.

Although as yet i have not made any changes that will be new to you, I will aim to at least try and start to get a bit of subtle individuality sooner or later.

firstly... my lovely new wheels!

1016523_10152639205196393_954730248_n.jp

photo_3.jpg

(not a fan of the tow strap trend really but went on a track day and it has stayed on)

photo_4.jpg

Engine is finally worn in!

photo_1.jpg

looking forward to adding this on

photo_2.jpg

so far, because i only have one day off a week, the work has been minimal...

but so far i have -

wrapped front grill and side vents

debadged rear

polo wiper blade on rear

fitted cupra R splitter

upgraded speakers

fixed leaking door cards 

fitted bonnet lifter

upgraded to double din kenwood stereo

drilled and grooved brakes all round with performance pads

taken off bump strips and colour coded door handles

fitted golf anti blind spot blue tint mirrors

changed all yellow LEDs to arctic blue (int and ext)

changed VRS badge on grille to mk2

Im looking forward to a lot more work in the near future when i have the time, this thread will hopefully be quite active. Because it is chucking it down outside I have only been able to use photos that are on my phone, so more will follow soon!

Thanks for looking

• Like 1

Looks like a lot done already. What else are you planning??

Good colour choice as well. ;)

Thanks ;) haha!

At the moment I need to sort out the bushes as they knock so much! Trying to avoid it but the knocking is so annoying and unsettling that i think i need to get them replaced! 

Not looking forward to going to the garage with that job :(

Im also looking to fit an aux in through the arm rest so that i my phone can sit inside it while i drive, so fitting all that will be the next big job too.

Id like to get a remap and sort out the horrid peeling spolier! in two minds about getting the spolier and roof wrapped in black... thoughts?

But, other than that, im still looking for inspiration... will have to keep an eye out for meets!

• 4 weeks later...