15Inch Alloys with winter tyres

SamtVRS

Hi i have for sale the winter wheels i use to use on my fabia before i sold it. They aren't anything amazing but they did the job when i had the car but they are no longer needed!

Apologise for the shoddy pictures, was taken when they was on in the back of my car quickly for somebody and now they're in storage at my dads place of work!

10497355454_686f6b278d.jpg10497539073_25661182f1.jpg
 10497534923_dd2141045d.jpg
Although you can't really see the tread on the tyres, they are on at least 4mm and 5mm. Im after around £150 which i think is pretty fair considering the horrific price of winter tyres new!
If anybody is really keen and wants some more pictures, just drop me a message and ill do my best to get around to taking some better ones!

They fit over the standard vrs calipers, I had a vrs and that's what I was running them on.

They are lassa's. Not got the wheels to hand for actual size but they are 15 inch as mentioned. I'll get back to you

• 3 weeks later...