Build Week 46

Hi all,

Just heard from Bart at Citygate Watford,

My new Race Blue VRS Tdi Estate is due through the factory w/c 11th November, hoping to get it through middle of December.

Spec for the Car:-

Black Pack

Standard Cruise

Winter Pack

Canton Upgrade

Variable Boot Floor

Spare Wheel

Mitsumi (Media Interface)

Grey Stitching on Seats

Order was placed middle of September.

Can't Wait, or more to the point my 3yr old Can't wait lol

Regards

Watford Brian

• Like 1

Had the same issue, ordered a hatch early mid Sep and still messing about with waiting times.

Decided to change engines and go for an Estate now, looking over a period of time the estate to me i think looks a touch nicer and as its no bigger overall size wise and going TDI now means that for the same price a month you can get it swapped and add more options for free (Better residuals and better MPG).

Garage phoning SUK on Monday as got to check Quotas of Estates being built but hopefully should have a build date quite soon now.

Good luck with getting a build date through soon.

Think SUK has totally lost the plot personally, as the quality issues on cars/ faults with production.

I had considered a Hatch but at the time of ordering, the guys were advising Middle / Late Jan at the Earliest.

As the saying goes "good things come to those who wait ????"

Regards

Brian

I think Skoda have a difficult job managing lots of orders with differing build combinations. As with any branch of manufacturing, availability of parts does impact on the production schedule. It is frustrating for the customer, but feeding a live production line has to be sequenced with many interfaces. Changing orders, specifications, engines can only complicate the whole process. I'm glad I'm not a production planner with Skoda. :whew:

If customers are faced with quality issues, then the dealer has to answer the question "why have you released my vehicle?

You would thought be true.

Brother took delivery of a Fabia VRS in May, issues from day 1. Car pulling to left violently.

Still after it's 3rd trip to dealerships in Hertfordshire and Bucks, not resolved.

SUK involved and going round and round in circles.

When independent tyre shop has confirmed the tyres (Dunlop) are the issue.

Regards

Brian

• Like 1

Brother took delivery of a Fabia VRS in May, issues from day 1. Car pulling to left violently.

SUK involved and going round and round in circles.

Anti-clockwise?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk