New F/L Yeti - best deals

shrub

Tried them as well - they matched and some even  bettered car file (you deal direct with Skoda dealer and CarWow get a commission if sale proceeds). Some would take a p/ex. Still only 5% discount though if taking the 0% finance offer.

Managed to get about 13% discount on the already discounted Fabia Monte Carlo Tech. That's with free servicing but not the 0% finance. Got well over book value on the part ex as well.

That's a brilliant deal.  However, we are talking about discount on  "new" model Yeti, as opposed to an existing model Fabia, albeit a limited edition one. As there is there a new Fabia arriving in 2014, all Skoda is doing, is offering very tempting deals on the run out model. 

The Fabia MC Tech is being heavily discounted (by around 20%) by Skoda UK and not the dealer, but having said that, to get an additional 13% as well from the dealer, and over book on a trade in, is simply outstanding.

Having been around the car trade for many years, the "price to change" is all that matters no matter how your dealer dresses it up. So, getting say £500 over book for a p/ex will really be added to the dealer 13% discount (£1500 approx) already given, making the dealer's profit margin some £2000 less....nice work if you can get it!

That's a brilliant deal.  However, we are talking about discount on  "new" model Yeti, as opposed to an existing model Fabia, albeit a limited edition one.

Yep, understood. I was just trying to put the point across that there's always a deal to be had, despite what they say their margins are.....just shop wide and far and tell them what you want, rather than ask what they can do. 

Managed to get about 13% discount on the already discounted Fabia Monte Carlo Tech. That's with free servicing but not the 0% finance. Got well over book value on the part ex as well.

superdon, did you go through a broker to get that price? I was thinking about getting that car for the Mrs.

I ordered an L & K 170 Yeti for myself through Carfile.net. Got 14% discount on the car and extras, no finance deal. Plus got the pre-FL price.

I can't remember what the % discount worked out relative to the pre-fl pricing (which was available still when I ordered mine and leveraged for my order). But relative to the new pricing I got just over 9% off plus 0% finance and servicing. I guess you might not get as good as that for a while.

Ordered pre-FL and relative to the new price I got 12.5% discount PLUS 0% finance. But there was a screw up with pricing at the dealers which they honoured which accounts for that. I didn't push for any more  :angel: