RNS315 DAB BT Nav all in one.

j0hn

I have just this minute finished fitting an RNS315 to my car and have hit a problem. It appears that it's only BAP compatible, rather than DDP, which means that it won't display any data on the Maxidot display of a pre-facelift car. This is a big issue for me and I would rather have the functionality on the Maxidot of things like my Fiscon bluetooth than to lose that.

For sale is an RNS315, ready to fit with code and a mic to get straight into using the headunit as a fully functional bluetooth, DAB, Sat Nav device.

The only snag is it's from a Seat so the buttons illuminate red, but if you can get round that then it's a good unit.

Including the mic and a GPS antenna, I want £350 OVNO collected from Leicester or plus post (about a tenner plus another tenner if you want it insured for the full amount).

It's in the car and it's just got dark so will supply a photo tomorrow but a stock photo looks like this:

beetlec_rns315navigation_slide1.jpg

It will work in a pre-facelifted Octavia but be aware you will get no info in the Maxidot display. It should work perfectly in a facelift Octavia (09 on) or a Yeti or Superb.

MKII?

It'll fit and it should work fine but I can't guarantee it will be fully compatible with Maxidot if you have it fitted.

Otherwise you will have full DAB, Bluetooth and sat nav all ready to roll.