Need help choosing which Monte

Im soon to be a Monte owner but have a choice to make, the 2 choices of car I have are:

Car 1 - Fabia Monte Carlo TECH Black edition 1.2 tsi 105

Car 2 - Fabia Monte Carlo 1.6 tdi 105 in white

The only TECH versions left are in black and only 1.2 tsi engine, my preferred choice is the tdi but having drove the 1.2 today I was pleasantly surprised.

I plan to up the BHP on it as well once I get it so need to take this into consideration, the Tech black edition is a good price as well where as the standard Monte is full price with no discount

Cheers

If you do a higher mileage then the TDI might suit more but then i'ts quite a bit dearer as well as diesel fuel is also more expensive so will it be cost effective.

My TSI Tech is the first petrol I've had in quite a few years and although it's not as economical as my old diesels, it's faster, more fun to drive, quieter and handles better as the engine is lighter over the front wheels.

I only do 8000 mls a year so the extra cost of buying the TDI and the extra cost of the fuel meant I was better off with the TSI.

It's a great engine and feels a lot more powerful than it is, I love it.

I do about 15,000 a year, I just can't make up my mind and don't want to make the wrong decision, I'm not fussed about the colour, black or white both look real nice.

So the the choice is weather I would sacrifice the Deisel engine for the petrol to have the luxury of the sat nav and the Bluetooth, do people find the extra TECH bits useful or are they more for show, I think I would defiantly benefit from the Bluetooth but rarely use a sat nav tbh

I'm also thinking about resale value, I think it's common knowledge that diesels hold there value more then petrol but with it being a Tech will it then make it just a desirable as a non tech desiel?

This is hurting my brain lol

I love built in Bluetooth, the sat nav I can live without as I've got a TomTom anyway, it was the deal on the TSI Tech which swung it for me.

You might be better off with the diesel if you're doing that mileage, it's nearly double what I do.

It just depends on how much dearer the non Tech TDI is compared to the TSI Tech.

I traded my last car in for my Tech with a £100 deposit and the same monthly payments as before with 3 years free servicing, it was a no brainier for me.

Most of the other dealers said my old car wasn't worth the settlement figure so the extra £1000 that the Tech TDI was at the time meant I would've had to up my monthly payments by quite a bit or pay a hefty deposit, I doubt that a TDI Tech would be worth £1000 more in 3 years than my TSI will be.