Citigo build time

chirps

I ordered a citigo elegance 75bhp, in white with the style pack 2 and entertainment package, around 3 weeks a go.

I was told the car would take around 11 weeks to be ready.

After contacting the dealer to obtain a build date I have been told that no date has yet been given.

How long does it usually take to know what build week your car is scheduled for?

I ordered a citigo elegance 75bhp, in white with the style pack 2 and entertainment package, around 3 weeks a go.

I was told the car would take around 11 weeks to be ready.

After contacting the dealer to obtain a build date I have been told that no date has yet been given.

How long does it usually take to know what build week your car is scheduled for?

Give Skoda UK customer services a ring (08457745745),they will update you on your build date.I rang them twice to get info' on my car as the dealer was a bit 'reluctant' to contact me.

I ordered mine 23rd September and was given a 15 week lead time.   A couple of weeks after ordering I was told build week 48 which is the end of this month. 

My dealer seems to think it will be ready for collection before Christmas but I'm not holding my breath as I've worked in the motor trade for the last 26 years (albeit 2 wheels) and I know how slow these things can be :think: