Rear demister

Check fuse and connections would be a good place to start

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve, fuse is okay and connections to the relay are sound.

It's a late 2011 saloon/twindoor. Any ideas how to check the connections on the window.

Thanks

Lad

There seems to be several posts on this issue..

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/231015-heated-rear-window-2/

I had mine at the garage and mentioned to them the potential solution mentioned in the other post.

All they did was check the fuse and the relay and ten said that they would need it for a 3-4 hour diagnostic (€400 odd) just to diagnose. 

Parts and labour extra... What a con. 

So I left it...

You not under warranty ?

If so take it back before it runs out...

No.

I didn't have time to get it looked at and at €400 to diagnose I wasn't too keen to get them to check it.

The electrical guy in the garage hadn't a clue, I told him about what was reported here and he said he didn't know how the rear wind

ow heater worked.

I wasn't going to pay for his training.

In 4 hours youd rebuild a car not see whats wrong with the heated window...

Sorry for asking but your car is less that 2 years old. I got work done on year 3.... Id be going to the garage...

No.

I didn't have time to get it looked at and at €400 to diagnose I wasn't too keen to get them to check it.

The electrical guy in the garage hadn't a clue, I told him about what was reported here and he said he didn't know how the rear wind

ow heater worked.

I wasn't going to pay for his training.

In 4 hours youd rebuild a car not see whats wrong with the heated window...

Sorry for asking but your car is less that 2 years old. I got work done on year 3.... Id be going to the garage...

I will be get it serviced soon but it's out of warranty since Feb. won't be giving anything like €400 to fix it, to be honest the air con keeps it clear quite well.