Anyone with stickers?

Ol!ver

I've had my briskoda stickers arive and will be getting them stuck soon, but it got me thinking. Anyone done anything else, like manufacturer stickers down the front wings etc like you tend to see on Scoobys? Would imagine it would look good in silver on a black Octy......

Anyone?

I've had my briskoda stickers arive and will be getting them stuck soon' date=' but it got me thinking. Anyone done anything else, like manufacturer stickers down the front wings etc like you tend to see on Scoobys? Would imagine it would look good in silver on a black Octy......

Anyone?[/quote']

I have some stickers ;)

5447.attach

5448.attach

I have a couple on the sill of my octy, Revo and Forge.

Just don't go OTT with them otherwise they will look VERY ****. Stay clear of the Kenwood et-al as they look tacky imo. Stick (excuse the pun) to manufacturers that provide mods for the octy or even better just use the stickers in accordance with the mods you actually have on the car...nothing worse than seeing the nova brigade with the Trust/HKS/Apexi etc etc stuck on the side of there cars.