Bury CC9060 Bluetooth hands-free kit

RobM

This came pre-fitted in an 2011 FL Octavia VRS I've recently bought, but is now surplus to requirements as I've had the Kenwood DNX521DAB fitted.

I don't know a huge amount about this kit, but everything that came out of the car will be included with it, every cable, every wire, the microphone, the control boxes and what looks to me like the Quadlock 'SOT' adapter that's usually necessary for this type of car kit. I even have the carry case for the removable screen.

The only thing that is missing is the clip that holds the microphone in place. It's a fairly standard ball-joint and replacements are available for a few pound on eBay (example: eBay Link).

The unit functions perfectly and actually performs much better than the Kenwood I've had fitted - my Mrs said speaking to me on it was the same as having the phone next to my ear, whereas the Kenwood is clearly a Bluetooth car kit.

It has a manufacture date of May 2010 on the back and I'm fairly sure the firmware it's running is original from that time, but you should be able to download the latest version from the Bury site. It works perfectly with my Android Sony Xperia Z1 regardless.

As it came installed with the car I don't have packaging or accessories, but rest assured it will be packaged suitably for postage.

If you would like trading feedback, I'm 'RobM' on AVForums where I've 100% perfect feedback :)

Price: £50 delivered.

Any questions, just ask.

So this is the one with the removable display? How does the cradle attach to the dash, is it using sticky fixes?

Also this comes with the plug and play connection to the Skoda hu? Ie the bolero?

• Like 1

So this is the one with the removable display? How does the cradle attach to the dash, is it using sticky fixes?

Also this comes with the plug and play connection to the Skoda hu? Ie the bolero?

That's correct, the cradle attaches with sticky fixes (it's very light, even with the screen) and the screen clips into it. You can leave it in permanently, or remove it and store it in the carry case (included).

My Octavia had the Bolero fitted and this was connected to it and comes with everything the Skoda garage removed (except the mic clip, as mentioned). It worked a treat with it, muting the stereo for incoming calls and un-muting afterwards.

Yeah sure, sounds good to me. I'll drop you a PM now to do the deal :)

super, will sort details on pm