Skoda Yeti 1.8 TSI 4x4 vRS

robocoprs

Hmm, that is still ok :) some people complain that their 1.8TSI takes up to 1-2 litres per 1000km. My mother's 2013 Superb 1.8TSI takes nearly nothing. But she's got only 30.000 on the clock... I am curious how is my 2015 2.0TSI gonna be with oil consumption...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by iphonik4
  • Like 1

Even Škoda itself distances itself from accurate guarantees and states a consumption of up to 1 litre per 1000 km, which is way too much in my opinion. In other words, if the servicing interval is QG0, there almost shouldn't be a need to refill oil between two check-ups. In my case, the factory states a QG1 service interval (two years or 30.000 km). I don't drive this many km, so oil is replaced every two years. To sum up, in two years of use, which is about 10-15.000 km, I refill about one litre of oil. That's my experience up to now anyway.

1 litre per 15.000 km is great consumption when i consider how many people have problems with oil consumption on this engine (including 1.4TSI and older 2.0TSI). Do u have any aftermarket modifications on this engine? Chtiptuning,etc? Greetings from the Czech Republic:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by iphonik4
  • Like 1

When my first regular servicing was done, the oil was at the maximum point on the indicator. By the next regular servicing, I refilled one litre of oil, and the indicator was almost at the minimum(~15.000km/2 years). This is the real-life data.

As for upgrades and updates to the car, it might be a better idea to just browse through the thread from the beginning  :yes:

Greetings back to you from Serbia  :hi:

• Like 1

You've missed the topic. Your post isn't in question at all, I was referring to the enforcement of forum rules concerning the use of foreign language.

I thought all this had been dealt with and your English is certainly good enough for you to be able to read and understand the Site Rules!

Hopefully this is the last time I'll see it mentioned.

The post by iphonik4 is okay as it brings extra info to the subject - and is probably not available in English yet.

Remember:-

Site staff have the final say in all matters, and their actions in enforcing site rules are not to be discussed or challenged in open forum.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That's a great mod ,how easy/difficult was it to do and what parts did you get as it been some time since you got the idea,once again I admire your persistence ,thanks

• Like 1

Installation was very easy (P'n'P), as for the parts, you have them on the previous page in my post with the prior state of things. Furthermore, you have pictures of construction marks on this page.

Thank you both on kind words. :hi:

Really?  :|

curiouser and curiouser, so slovak octavias are getting MIB2 with 6.5 inch screen but Skoda UK insist they are keeping the same size screen on MIB2 units. Sounds suspicious

• 1 month later...