6 Hours till Collection of my Oct 3 VRS Estate

Thanks Peko Si ????

Gives me something to go on.

Just had call from the sales guy, asked them to fit the black vrs plate surrounds (from creation motorsport via amazon). Aparantly the plates citygate fit don't fit the holders ???? thought number plates are uniform across all makes/models ????

Said to get my own plates done to fit ????

Oh well if that's a little hiccup in getting the car, then nothing else to happen ????

Regards

Brian

Hi all,

Have now collected the car and what can I say....

Dealership :-

Citygate Bushey ( Bart Verhuel and Shaun (Manager) top class, on arrival into the customer parking area looking for the car expecting to be sat outside ready.

The car was sat inside the showroom in a cordoned off area looking very shinny.

A nice touch was a bouquet of flowers for SWMBO, even thou she decided to go football with the eldest.

Car :-

Colour (Race Blue) sits so nice on the car, inside compared to my SE hatch was so different it was like WOW.

Spec of car:-

Manual TDI Estate

Black Pack

Canton

Variable Floor

Cruise

Colour Maxi Dot

Winter Pack ( Screen / Seats / Washer Jets)

Park assist ( for swmbo lol)

Mitsumi (Media Interface) NO CABLE for IPhone

Handover:-

Short and sweet, have known Bart for at least 6 years through my last 2 Skodas (58 plate Vrs Hatch / 61 plate SE Hatch) highlighted main extra items that haven't been on the past cars.

Issue with plates:-

Citygate have a black tab in the middle bottom hence the earlier call this morning. So will think bout the VRS plate surrounds at a later date.

Drive Home:-

Pulling off everything felt so different to my SE Hatch, Newer and Lighter. Responded well and comfortable.. Will post more when got more mileage under belt.

Big Thanks to everyone that's helped with information / replies to questions etc.

Guys that are waiting, it's worth the wait ( not trying to show off at all )

Pics will follow..

Well Done Citygate

Regards

Brian

Hi all,

Initial Picture of Car as promised  :whew: and a center console night shot  :blush: Hopefully this will work as first uploads  :think:

My brother WatfordVRS ( Fabia VRS Driver ) and myself will get them together and take joint shot(s) to upload 

Regards

Brian

post-104616-0-18672100-1385845950_thumb.jpg

post-104616-0-06042400-1385846239_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Brian,

I dealt with Bart and Shaun also.

I just realised you went for the TDi, apparently the winter pack is not available on the TSi and you can only get seats and jets without the windscreen heating. According to this forum it seems to be an issue with the alternator on the petrol cars.

I ordered on 25th Sep and still don't have a build week. I was told mid Jan for delivery but I'm not very confident at the moment.

Cheers.