Goodbye Vrs

Hi all, I've traded in my Vrs after just over a year. It's been a great little car but unfortunately due to the fact that it wasn't the most reliable and also due to the fact that I shall now be doing in excess of 20k miles a year I had to swap to a diesel.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help you guys have given me. This is one of the most helpful forums I've been a member of.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Hi all, I've traded in my Vrs after just over a year. It's been a great little car but unfortunately due to the fact that it wasn't the most reliable and also due to the fact that I shall now be doing in excess of 20k miles a year I had to swap to a diesel.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help you guys have given me. This is one of the most helpful forums I've been a member of.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

What are you replacing it with then?

Well it had 2 new abs units replaced both times leaving me stranded and it was in the garage for over a week each time. It had am intermittent power loss problem and rough idle problems. The latter 2 were apparently sorted with a software update. Hats off to Skoda dealer they were great really helpful and friendly. Just put me off it a little bit and with me needing the economy and I got discount at Citroën through work so that twisted my arm.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk