Week 50 builds

vRS estate 2.0 TDI DSG in Silver Metallic with Sunset glass, vRS leather seats (grey stitch), Heated seats, Black design package, Gemini Anthracite alloys, Adaptive Cruise Control, Amundsen sat nav, Canton sound system, Parking assistant, Mitsumi, Boot net, Maxi dot Colour, Heated front window, Heated washer jets, Temporary space saver spare wheel.

I ordered 17th Aug. That was delayed to week 3 (provisional). I was very sad...

Last week I got the good news that it was being built week 50 and was now code 20!

I'm beyond excited now. With the inevitable Xmas delays, I assume it'll get here first fe weeks in Jan. What a nice way to start the new year :)

Who else has a week 50 build?

:)

• 2 weeks later...

It's wrapped up safely outside. Awesome machine.

Turned up this morning completed the paperwork and I can honestly say that when it was driven around to the front of the showroom it confirmed I had made the right decision. Looks the nuts.....

Only done about 30 miles today. However I've managed to polish it twice in that time.

Columbus looks awesome and works really well. I've downloaded the Radio station pictures onto it which is a nice touch.

However the lane assist.....having dropped the c bomb twice within 3 minutes with the Mrs in the car when it felt like I was driving sideways over a hump whilst changing lanes on a dual carriageway it had to go...I've turned it off. Might have another go at some point. Not sure.

So far I'm very happy. Black pack makes a world of difference in my opinion and the sunset glass is just about right....

Man I'm jealous !!! Built same week as yours and somewhere in transit ....grrrr

Great news and makes me even more excited for delivery day !

Really chuffed for you and wish you a very happy Christmas !!