Eric has learn't to Whistle...........

Auric Goldfinger

...... on Eric's Epic road trip to London I noticed that when your foot is on the Gas peddle there's a slight but noticeable whistle, remove you foot and the whistle stops   :yes: , Fuel Pump?, any Idea's

and the Radio's Sh1te, signal keeps dropping off.  ( Radio 1 & 2 )  :(

I must admit my Citigo is one the nosiest cars I've own, full of rattles, buzzing - mainly under acceleration and I do get the whistling/buzzing noise which is more audible when cruising at 70mph+, all coming from the engine & gearbox. 

Edited by VRSD30

Ours is the opposite. nice and quiet compared to our old corsa. Except when SWMBO is in the car screaming at me to go carefully round the bend? 

• Like 1

I guess they are built to a price,hence the noise and lack of sound deadening. I bet the Fabia and VW Polo do not have the same problems.

The Smart does not have any noise issues,but instead it bounces down the road like you are on a pogo stick.