Facelift Outdoor package

Raised height to 158 mm is a part of bad roads package which is available in some markets (ant in some - is not) - and can be applied to any Superb. Otherwise Superb Outdoor it is mainly different styling. 

Raised height to 158 mm is a part of bad roads package which is available in some markets (ant in some - is not) - and can be applied to any Superb. Otherwise Superb Outdoor it is mainly different styling. 

Yes, it would be possible to make a true Superb Scout that way, but here in the UK there is a list of banned options that Skoda UK do not let us have.

To be honest - I would not choose either Outdoor package (which is expensive: 2500 EUR in our market) or bad roads package. Even with normal suspension Superb looks somehow too high and with bad roads suspension it looks a bit strange. Also some reviews say, that with bad roads suspension car tends to be too soft when cornering. 

So I've chosen normal Superb with 4x4 which should be enough for mild off-road (i.e. not cleaned road after night's snow).