Skoda MTX Roadster (Skoda Favorit cabrio)

Do you know this car? It was made only 200 cars. Car was made by company MTX (Metalex).

5653_2009-03-02_11-17-38_5.jpg

Skoda MTX Roadster .Owner bought car in terrible condition and did restauration. Actual situation is: Car should be completely without rust, mostly parts are new. It is necessery to adjust the door (cut door frames), paint the car and get all together. All parts by the car should be, include softtop and interior...

Actual foto: 10320_2013-10-31_21-26-40_31.jpg

10320_2013-12-26_18-55-52_37.jpg

10320_2013-10-31_21-26-10_68.jpg

• Like 2

Hi skury, it's been a long time since you have been on here.. What a fantastic favorit mtx, that is a super rare car now I bet.

Hi Tom.

Yes, that's true. :( I solved some worries... But now i hope it will be more time for fun. :)

I know that is adverts, so i would like to thank you for your benevolence. :whew::thumbup: The reason why i wrote this post is that i'd like to show this interesting car, with possibility for purchase.

Back to your question... Owner would like something about 150000CZK (about 5000£). Maybe next whole car is for sale (price about 8000£), It should be about this vehicle:

x36.jpg

There used to be a Favorit MTX in the UK. It went back to Czech though. I like them.

I think it was one of the few which was in UK. But here is a new owner in Czech Rep. : http://skoda-virt.cz/cz/auta/mtx-ldd-a-dalsi-upravci/7205-bruno-mtx-roadster/

They made a felicia mtx as well if I recall.

Felicia cabrio is piece of crap... Take a grinder and cut off the roof it can do everybody. But nobody thought how it will look, how it will work... Somebody in MTX thought by butt, not by brain. :dull:
  • Like 1

The two-door two-seat roadster, front engine and front wheel drive. In-line four-cylinder OHV engine, 1289 cm3, 75.5 x 72 mm stroke, compression 8,8, two-stage carburetor Jikov, power 43 kW (58 hp) at 5000 rev / min, torque 94 Nm at 3000 rev / min. The five-speed gearbox, 2450 mm wheelbase, track width 1420/1380 mm, external dimensions 3815x1620x1310 mm, weight 920 kg, maximum speed 150 km / h, acceleration to a hundred in 15 seconds

MTX 7-06 Roadster was introduced in 1990, designed the bodywork by Václav Král. The car was rebuilt hatchback Skoda Favorit. Small batch made by MTX was in the years 1991-1996, total of 200 cars. The 1.3 was rated at 40, 43, 46 or 50 kW depending on the version of the original engine Škoda. On request supplied MTX engine with increased power.

Edited by Skury
  • Like 1