New memeber to Briskoda

jonboy30

Hello All,

Just a quick note to introduce myself.

I have been an avid Skoda fan for a while know and currently own a Mk1 Octavia VRS 2003 in Silver. I recently sold my Mk2 Octavia VRS with the intention of replacving it with something a bit more sensible, however this was not to be!

i eventually found the Mk1 after a lot of hunting and missed e-bay auctions, i wanted a bit of a project and something that could do with some TLC. She has covered 160 thousand miles with a full and comprehensive service history and has generally been well maintained.

In all honesty she is a much better drive than my Mk2, has a lot more driver feedback that i think is very important.

i will no doubt be asking some questions in the future.

Thanks everybody

Regards

John.

Hi all

I'm a new member to Briskoda as of last night. Been reading posts for soom time and have now jumped in.

Drive a Octavia Elegance 1.9 TDI . 2005 REG.

Going up market on Saturday new car:

Octavia Eligance 1.6 Tdi DSG estate

Silver

Sunset glass

Winter pack

Park Assist

Columbus Sat Nav

Mudflaps

Rear Bumber Protector

Car was delivered to the showrooms no Monday went and had a look yesturday evan when still all covered in plastic a nice locking combnation.