Estate with variable boot floor - OEM liner options

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone who has got an O3 estate with variable floor who has a Skoda accessories liner wouldnt mind giving me some details on whatis available; cost and part nos would also be useful.

Typically I know they normally do a thin lipped rubber mat and also a full plastic shell but no idea whats available for the O3; the rubber mat would be my preference most likely.

Thanks

Paul

Edited by pipsyp

Have a look on Ebay as well for some cheaper non OEM examples as well.

I paid £34 for one, which came all the way from Poland, it's rubber, non slip on both sides and doesn't have a carpet square in it like some do, excellent fit for my hatchback and they do the same for the estate as far as I know.

The seller was: carbodydesign_eu and they do one for the estate for £34,99 delivered.

Got an eBay one from the UK, not too bad a fit and is non slip. £34 with some thin mats thrown in.

Fits the upper section of the estate space but does not intrude into the two wings at the back edge, the lip was not as deep as I was expecting but looks ok

Delivery was the next day through city link

Yep - I got the Skoda liner for my variable boot as part of a 'good will gesture'.  It's really well made, very thick and fits perfectly.  But be aware that once you have a heavy liner in, you can only drop the boot down when it is fitted. If you want to raise the boot floor, you will need to remove the heavy liner or it may break the floor.

well on my estate with VBF I could not find a satisfactory solution till now. The original rubber mat as seen on superskoda only fits if the VBF is in the default position. If I want to lower the floor down to the bottom to use max space, then this mat doesn't fit - it's both too wide and too long.

any ideas?

Edited by martinko

I found the part no for the simple rubber mat for the estate.....dealer has quoted £66 in VAT for it which I think is quite dear. In two minds at the moment to possibly give it a miss, particularly if it doesnt work with the VBF when dropped to full capacity.

No idea if it will fit the VBF but I've gone for a OEM combi textile boot mat purchased from superskoda. Also bought matching textile floor mats and a few other accessories at the same time to offset postage etc. Worked out a fraction cheaper than the dealers quote. Just need the car now to try these items out.

Personally prefer the textile to the rubber mats and they do save a couple of kg in extra weight :giggle:

TP

• 7 years later...

It's very old topic, but just in case if anyone is still searching for a rubber matt to Octavia Estate (2014-2019) with VBF (bottom position), I've managed to find one in Poland.

Links below:

https://motos.pl/41503-mata-bagaznika-gumowa-skoda-octavia-iii-kombi-od-2013-dolna-podloga-bagaznika
and
https://rezaw-plast.pl/pl/p/Dywanik-bagaznika-czarny-pasuje-do-Skoda-OCTAVIA-III-2013-2019/8482

Bought it from the Motos - about L40 with delivery to UK.

Great fit and quality so can recommend without any hesitation.

Grzeg

IMG_20211229_153656.jpg

IMG_20220108_131250.jpg