skoda fun pickup

Wow that paint job was a bit over the top....  Black and pink!   the previous owner must have had some spare paint  from another car, But hey, good on you for trying to rescue one of the best little pickups ever made.

I still have original front seats and an original front bumper (in desperate need of repair) in the garage........

Might have the door-cards too, will have to have a look.

Hi peeps. I'm Richard. I just had this truck off my brother. I got it with no keys just looking for a Much info on easiest and cost efficient way to get her running. As well as this I'm looking for modified parts bumpers, trims looking for good condition original fun yellow leather steering wheel. I anyone with colour schemes ideas. I'm thinking black with yellow trimmings. Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi peeps. I'm Richard. I just had this truck off my brother. I got it with no keys just looking for a Much info on easiest and cost efficient way to get her running. As well as this I'm looking for modified parts bumpers, trims looking for good condition original fun yellow leather steering wheel. I anyone with colour schemes ideas. I'm thinking black with yellow trimmings. Many thanks.

what abot a nice deep-ish blue...... go nice with yellow interior

There were three:

Yellow body / yellow trim (the only one we got over here)

Yellow body / indicator orange trim:

SKODA-Felicia-Fun-Pick-Up--1997-1999-.jp

Yellow body / green trim:

skoda-felicia-fun-predek.jpg

How are your eyes now? ) ;)

I've seen a yellow/green one in the uk, right hand drive one too, but it was quite a few years ago at a skoda dealership in the showroom. Must be a unique one over here I'd have thought?

I recall that someone did decide to respray their plastics in green (I think it was vRS green) so it might have been that one.

EIther way, the other two make the blue/yellow look quite good IMHO.........

refresher-bar-original.jpg

• Like 1

I've decided black with yellow trimmings. I've done a test run in the cab. and it looks quite evil. because the pickup has had a lot of mods done I won't be restoring to original glory unfortunately would be nice to. But I wanna put my stamp on it. I'm starting to get it running now. I bought it without any keys. Have been advised to change the whole ignition module ,transponder and door locks to match the ignition. I was told I don't have to change Ecu, as transponder can be 're coded to the Ecu. IS THIS TRUE. if not what's the best and most cost effective method to do this. I have sourced a 1.3 Felicia 1999 would the ignition module and transponder be sufficient to get my girl running. I am after the original fun yellow steering wheel. I have 1 but want a mint condition 1.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...