New Poster New mark 2 vrs

hi, thought id join in on the forum, just sold my baby st and put a deposit on a vrs today.

57 plate, 57k on the clock few scratches that should machine polish out but in good condition.

picked it up for £5200, he's replacing the wheels to standard 17inch with nearly new winters on them as I plan to replace the cades with bbs or compomoitves.

full service history most of it from star performance and remaped to 250 odd bhp and almost 300 lbs of torque.

seemed nippy enough when I had a quick test drive, spins in 3rd and for a guy who hasn't driven anything with TC its a bit to get used to, the foot comes off just as the TC kicks in.

I'll see how I get on with it, should be nippy enough to entertain me till the end of winter.

post-112325-0-17946100-1389542047_thumb.jpg

post-112325-0-26852700-1389542051_thumb.jpg

Edited by moanthebairns

picked it up for £5200, he's replacing the wheels to standard 17inch with nearly new winters on them as I plan to replace the cades with bbs or compomoitves.

I thought that most 57 plate cars had been getting the 18" wheels together with rear electric windows and the jumbo box etc!