CitiGo Sport MPG - 69.3

saurabhdutt

Nice fela, you still remember the case. Yes I took the delivery on 20th December. Surprisingly Skoda expideted the delivery as I had ordered 6 Skodas within 2 months

Skoda CitiGo Sport - Sent back to Skoda

Skoda Octavia 1.2 TSI SE - Loving it

Skoda CitiGo Sport Replacement (New Order with few extras) - loving it

Skoda CitiGo Elegance 60 PS - my father in law's car took delivery on 20th dec as well

Skoda Fabia Reaction - one of my family member - took delivery on 23rd oct 

Skoda Yeti 1.2 TSI SE face lift- Ordered on 31st Dec (0% PCP and free services) NO build date as yet

I had few issues with my Octavia as well and they were completely ignored by the service department. I escalated it and in return I got 300 pounds of compensation from the dealer. Not bad is it.

loving all my cars.

Yes it is.. No issues what so ever. Done 1300 miles so far and booked a weekend away in Edinburgh in Feb. Looking forward to driving it all the from London to Edinburgh.

This Sport has a spare wheel, Convenience Pack, Plastic door sills, boot liner and PID case.

• Like 1

Well lets hope so. Tell me one more thing. I have cruise control and have been using it now and then as i did read somewhere that shouldn't use it as its not good to keep the engine running at the same revs.

Is it true?

S

I have heard diesel fabiass are really good on fuel.. What citigo are you going for?

We have ordered a white Sport which is expected mid March,this is as well as the Fabia MonteCarlo Tech and I will probably end up using each equally. I really like the Monte but for some reason am more excited about the Citigo!