CitiGo Sport MPG - 69.3

saurabhdutt

Good numbers for a one off journey but hardly representative of what you'll achieve on a tankful of unleaded. Put a pic up when you have finished the tank, my best so far is 460 miles on a tank at an average of 61MPG, worst 385 miles at an average of 49 MPG. So far over 4900 miles I'm on 53 MPG as a running total using Fuelly.com. Each calculation shows the PID to be about 10% over on MPG. 

Edited by fred7765

Best Citigo on Fuelly is showing 58 MPG over 18K, now that is economical driving at its finest! For my 61 MPG i drove everywhere at the speed limit in urban areas and 55 MPH on dual carriage ways and Motorways.

• Like 1

Im getting nowhere near that!.. i suspect the 16" Serpens are having a noticeable effect.

Current MPG below.. - Pid says every tank is over 50mpg.. and par for course is 370 miles per tank of fuel for me

You think that's good, how about this!  ;)

yu8ml8b.jpg

Sorry for the bad photo quality!

This was me coming back from my normal commute the other day. Traffic was a little heavier than usual so I decided to cruise around 60 on the motorway. (BTW I have a 75PS Greentech Elegance). I also pumped up the tyres the day before and the odd bit of coasting with the clutch down/car in gear if the in-town roads were clear.

If you can't read it it says 73.8, It was 76.something when I got home but I forgot to get milk so I had to go back out to the supermarket.

And yes, I know I need to fill up. I guess I still haven't learned my lesson!

I think you can fill it up to a maximum of about 37L - or ~£47.25 where I live. Giving me a theoretical maximum range of 600 miles! And 7.9p/mile.

great figures guys

Best Ive managed on my commute is 72.3 in Summer with a steady right foot

Tend to just drive how I want now though, and not be too obsessed with the MPG… Smiles not miles :D

• Like 2