**king Blackberry

BAAHEED

Anyone got a Blackberry 7100 and know how to use it?

2 Questions for you.

1) When I try to access my Contacts I get an error message :"Uncaught exception: java.lang. NullPointerException" Whats that about

2) Can you set it to Auto answer for using with a Bluetooth Handsfree Kit ?

Please help me before I drive over the thing.

How do I "kill" it. and where do I find out which BES its on.

How do I know I'm gonna be sorry I started this thread? :confused:

When you were given the phone, did you have to connect it to your computer to syncronize it? - if you did it will be BES 3.

BES 4 is much nicer in that it can be fully configured and set up over the air..

i would speak to the administrator of the phones and he should be able to kill it.. and then re-authorise the handset.

killing it will erase all the data on the handset and reset it back to a "factory" settings.. its very handy if someone nicks it as it can be done remotely.

Solved problem (1) by removing the battery. :thumbup:

As regards Bluetooth it works fine with a Pama HF009 Handsfree Car Kit but you can't set it up so that it answers automatically after a couple of rings as on other phones with handsfree settings. You have to physically push the answer button on the phone. Yet its clever enough to answer itself when being removed from the holster. :thumbdwn: