L&K Black Leather

Looks great.

The three photos from Duffers4768 are a good example of how the brown does not look correct in photographs, notice how in the 1st the browns all match and look good,

In the second the steering wheel only seems to match the dash on the far right under the wood effect panel and in the last the steering wheel looks a terrible colour match.

It must be to do with light reflecting from them differently.

In real life the whole combination looks fantastic.

Yep...Also having a Magnetic Brown L&K with brown leather, the combination does look and feel a lot better than you may think. I also feel that the steering wheel buttons do seem a bit naff though.

All other cars I have ever had look cheap in comparison. (they actually were much cheaper but I have also been in friends Mercs and Audis and the L&K is just as good IMO)

If you said to me 5 years ago I would own a brown car with brown leather, I would have laughed in your face. But you just can't deny the look and feel of quality. 

The wood trim does make a difference to the cabin alright and is worth specifying. I went with that too and glad I did. Its a no cost option too!

I have the wood inlays on my other superb. Black car with ivory leather. I opted for the piano effect in the l&k and am delighted with it. Was unsure about the wood effect. Just a personal choice.