Front bumper rarity

Lofty8

Are the vrs bumpers that hard to find or am I missing something.

Had someone pull out in front of me before Christmas & smash up the bumper bonnet etc , she's a cat c write off but going to get her back on the road if I can ever find parts must have rang about 50 breakers now with no joy.

I'm in Leicester if any of you guys knows something I don't :-)

I had one, but it was pretty tatty so only got £30 for it.  Doubt it was really worth more to be fair

Eventually used ones will simply dry up I expect.  I don't know where you can get new unpainted ones at a reasonable price either.

Yes skospares have most bits but no bumper. All vrs on eBay have had the fronts stripped straight away. One bloke told me to stick a bora bumper on lol.

I just find it hard to believe so many people are getting in front enders especially when most cars being broken are undamaged.

Please dont think I was being critical of people like yourself, it is your car at the end of the day,and you do what you want to it. I was just responding as to why they are short supply. :)

I used to have a P11 primera gt turbo, and towards the end of my time owning it, the same thing was happening there as well.

mmm... i was one of those people thinking about doing a lookalike... until i realised i really didnt have the bobs....

Am I misreading this?! What are the "bobs"?

Edited by Rik Cortez