ET 20?

I'm with daveyboy. Get wheels that will fit properly. I think with et20 the wheel would be close to your coilovers. I had this problem on my old clio. In the end I sold the wheels and bought the right et, so it would go lower.

I'm with daveyboy. Get wheels that will fit properly. I think with et20 the wheel would be close to your coilovers. I had this problem on my old clio. In the end I sold the wheels and bought the right et, so it would go lower.

Smaller et means that the wheel will be further from the coilovers. Bigger et and they will be closer.

Dam ... Just seen a nice set of axe ex10's

30ET

9j all around ?? Would they fit or would I need to pay the extra £50 to get 8j fronts

If we are still talking about 18" they won't fit if 9" wide and et30.

You can make anything fit anything if you don't mind some work.

You could play safe and get the right et which is an easy option but if there's a certain look your after then do some homework before you make a purchase.

Work out what room you have to play with, how low you want to go etc