Unlock all doors

Does anyone know if it is possible to unlock all doors with a single click of the key fob? I was expecting this to be an option in the settings on the Maxi DOT but it doesn't seem to be there.

Cheers for the help lads, will let the wife know and she can bring it back to dealer to have it reprogrammed. It's also a bit of a pain that drivers window is not one touch to close (but is to open), just something that we will have to put up with I suppose.

For the window sounds like you just need to reset the pinch protection - push the switch all the way down and hold it, the window winds down, keep holding the switch for a few seconds. Then pull the switch all the way up and hold it, wait for the window to close, hold for a few seconds and that should be job done. You need to set this individually on each window after the battery has been disconnected

No option in MaxiDOT to change locking, which is strange as I was expecting this to be the same as my Superb.

Steve95, thanks for the tip re windows, I'll give it a go.