Lights on dASH

Must be the season, I've seen this same thing on the site every week for the last month, I had my own done in Dec and the other rear back in June.

ABS sensor error, probably rear left. I bet they dissapear when you drive under 30mph then come back on above it?

You'll need a new hub to replace the rusty magnetic ring probably. If you're lucky it won't have damaged the sensor.

I want a prize if I'm right :rofl:

Depending on the age of your car (mine is a 2007) If it's the hub get the disk stone guard done at the same time, they're cheap but expensive to get done unless the hub is coming off anyway. They oxidise and come loose on the bolts and rattle and clang like hell.

Edited by Aspman

You'll need to scan then, If you get the G201 fault code that'll be the Teves Mk60 ABS controller.

I was lucky and had that go at the same time as a rear sensor.

If your car is 2008 or older it's pretty much an inevitable failure. If you've FDSH you could try for dealer goodwill but Skoda was being the least generous of the VAG group.

Is your car modded? I note it says 245bhp in your profile.

That might reduce your chances of goodwill but depending if they charge for the diagnostic it's probably still worth a punt.

Yes to first question dont really know had a mk1 for 4yrs no trouble at all, seems to be a lot of issues with mk2 reset tyre sensor nothing changes as have full matrix and pressed traction button nothing changes.

Seems strange all 3 on at once.

I checked mine with a £20 code reader from ebay. Took about 30sec but I wasn't looking for goodwill.

They'll have the full VCDS and will be doing more but I'd ask around and see if anyone has a handy VAG reader.

Edited by Aspman

Car been scanned came up with rear offside hub part of the ring on the back is missing ordered a new one fitting friday will let you how i get on, cheers for all your help.