fabia vrs seat covers, foam, headrest. front and rear!

DENSALFABVRS

Selling the cloth covers from my vrs seats. Along with the foam and headrests.

The seat covers need a clean and the drivers side has bolster wear. £50 quid.

all the foam from all seats. £25?

Headrests. 8 quid each or £20 for all four. (These wont be sold untill the fabrics has gone just incase a potential buyer wants them.

Can have all the above for £60.

all plus postage unless you will like to collect from bristol. May be willing to travel if it helps anyone out.

Im not really sure what this stuff is worth so throw me your offers peeps. I wont take any silly offers though as ill keep them in the loft and possibly swap them back with my leather recaros when it comes to sell the car. (Hopefully wont be for may years!)

As im posting this on the mobile site im unsure how to upload pics so they will be up this evening.post-107679-0-10147700-1391165900_thumb.jpgpost-107679-0-69132100-1391165930_thumb.jpgpost-107679-0-64692500-1391166007_thumb.jpgpost-107679-0-10147700-1391165900_thumb.jpg

Im looking for decent fabric to replace my worn drivers base and back and decent foam for drivers base and back. Can you do anything with the bits youve got?

You'll be better off buying the lot (which is a steal at £60), and all you'd need to do is bolt your subframes from your fabia seats to the base of these (4 bolts each seat), then job done!

Can use the covers to retrim armrests too. Makes a nice touch

Pulse, you a bad influence, dont tempt me! I havent forgot your the one who convinced me to put the recaros in. Was playing with the idea about puting an arm rest in though. Doesnt it have to be the mk2 fabia rest for the better fit?

Im looking for decent fabric to replace my worn drivers base and back and decent foam for drivers base and back. Can you do anything with the bits youve got?

my back rest of the drivers seat is worn on the bolster around 2inches by 1 inch. Im sure the passenger side cover will fit the drivers side though? That was my plan if i they were staying in the car.

The foam is still sterdy and unworn in all the seats though so something can be done with that.

I wouldnt know how to price it individually though as if the front covers go im unsure if there will be any call for the back covers.

Can make me an offer though for what you want. Just at the moment may prefer to sell as sets.

Pulse, you a bad influence, dont tempt me! I havent forgot your the one who convinced me to put the recaros in. Was playing with the idea about puting an arm rest in though. Doesnt it have to be the mk2 fabia rest for the better fit?

Lol I know! And I still regret persuading you as I still don't have a set! Yeah the mk2 is supposed to fit better but is costly. The mk4 golfs do the job with just a couple self tappers, and a hell of a lot cheaper.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/189942-pimped-my-golf-mk4-armrest/page-2

Sam on that link welded the mk4 bracket underneath his centre console to make it sturdier which is my next plan. Although I don't think his pictures are on there anymore.