2014 Fabia Monte Carlo Walkaround Video

On the youtube video named above the upper front grill is colour coded to the body, giving the impression that the emblem badge is on the bonnet like on all new skoda models.What do you think of the look? Is it now standard on monte models? Has anyone tried this on their fabia? Seems to look ok in red , not sure about other colours though.

I like the look of that it's not bad painted in race blue but the red looks a lot better

I see the fabia S2000 rally car grille is pained white & that looks good too

Some of the 'RS+ models'  first shown in 2010 by Skoda had the Grill Colour coded.

Then they also had a Monte Carlo Chin piece on the RS/vRS, and the S2000 bonnet.

(just like a Briskoda members beautiful black car,

it is a shame that Skoda never offered them for sale like that.)

• Like 1

I've not seen that before, does look OK in the Red though not sure what it would be like in Black, but probably OK to.

Just realised my deliberate mistake; it is body colour on the Monte Carlo Tech Black Editions :blush:

Edited by Prykey
  • Like 1

Is the the grill gloss black though not body colour?

The grill itself (vertical slats) is not gloss black, it is not painted at all.

Sixty7 has posted a thread entitled "New car" their Monte Carlo is apparently the last available and instead of the year above the Monte Carlo Badge on the wings it has chequered flags just like the one in the utube video clip which came from the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show which was held in September 2013.  

Their upper grill surround is painted black to match the splitter and wheel arch and sill trims by the look of it.

Edited by Prykey