VRS on ebay, anyone recognise it?

johngt

I'm bored with the day off so I have asked how the gauge measures boast.

....and BOAST GAUGES, just in case the new owner feels like a little bit of bragging.

I guess the answer will be something along the lines "............i suggest you keep looking and dreaming pal have a good day."

Cripes!  That's a bit direct, I see how he cunningly avoided answering your question?  I wonder how many "Friendly Dealership" awards and certificates he has framed up on his office wall?

In all our anticipation, I really think the next logical step, in the interests of this forum, and for all your friendly fellow posters, is for you to go and arrange to have a test drive.  Then report your findings back to us. :rofl:

• Like 1

The sellers site also has an interesting car review section, one reviewer (possibly the previous owner) states the following-

Best value for money ever

SKODA FABIA 1.9 TDI PD 130 vRS 5dr (Review date: 29th August '13) 4.8

Bought car 1 yr old with 11,000 on the clock now done 83,000 happy miles with no breakdowns.

On cruise control at 60mph on a 150 mile journey returns 72mpg and you have huge grunt should you need to overtake. Yes the seats are easily dirtied so covers are recommended. Yes the rear door seals will eventually leak solve this by running a seal of black mastic between the window and door seal problem sorted at no cost. Ok you can't wind down the rear window so what.

This I think is the recommended quick solution to that pesky leaky window problem we all suffer from.  You boys who have spent hours removing the door cards have been wasting your time, it seems. :giggle:

Top Tip:  Remember to wind the windows fully up before applying the black mastic, OK?

Edited by aixlad
  • Like 4

I just wish I lived closer so I could go and test drive this beauty and have the pleasure of meeting the well educated gentleman that is selling this prime example....

I just wish I lived closer so I could go and test drive this beauty and have the pleasure of meeting the well educated gentleman that is selling this prime example....

The car is located in Shipley, West Yorkshire, we must surely have a suitably qualified ex-SAS, Fabia driving, Special Operations commando in this forum who would be suitably qualified to meet the seller face to face? C'mon guys, step up to the plate, Who Dares Wins, and all that.

• Like 2

I'm bored with the day off so I have asked how the gauge measures boast.

Joe, have you got tomorrow off work as well? If so, I have a plan to resolve your boredom issue. Should be easy for you because you've already introduced yourself to the seller by expressing your interest, and you've also exchanged some friendly banter.

Edited by aixlad

Guest BigJase88

crash bar cut out like mine to show off the cooler

Showing off your intercooler is ghay (in my opinion)

Id rather have a crash bar incase i crashed

Edited by BigJase88

He seems nice.

image_zps0f97f7bc.jpg

Have a laugh...slates you then takes your advice!! 

"On 04-Feb-14 at 14:14:47 GMT, seller added the following information:

THE CAR IS A 6 SPEED NOT 5 SPEED,AS STATED IN THE DESCRIPTION "

Still has that boast gauge an some extars fitted ;)

I don't know why my question doesn't show on the page like the other question.

As a seller, he can choose which questions and replies to show...

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, just thought........

........AdLav is after another vRS MK1, he wants a cheap one..............................................I best call him right away................................

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: