roof wrap

I have decided to have my roof wrapped in gloss  black

can anyone recommend a fitter around Kent and which wrap is good?

I have heard that the 3M gloss vinyl is not great but this may not be the case - any views on this?

Anyone got pics of theirs?

What is a realistic price too?

Thanks

I didn't actually use these myslef but both been recommended to me:

Phantom Tinting based in Swanscombe (http://www.phantomtinting.co.uk) and other one is called Taboo Wraps (http://taboowraps.co.uk)

Matty

Thanks Matty

I used phantom for my windows, which were done well, I may just use him again, but his pricing was upwards of £150.

He quoted me £120.00 for my roof and I have Fabia Hatchback...I live in Swanscombe and they are local to me. The other ones called Taboo quoted me £100.00 but if you consider the petrol etc it's probably worth going Phantom.

Another Brisky member living close to me... :hi:

Hi Slotty, I'm just down the road from you - small world!

I will probably end up going there, but he can't view it until Tuesday to give an accurate cost

did you get yours done?

I'm pretty sure we've seen each other on the road but didn't know we members here...;) I didn't get mine as I want to spend the money on other things first and once all of that is done I'll consider spending money on the look of my Car :)

I've been meaning to this for some time as I carry Mountain bikes on the roof rack, there's not always a way/time to clean them before they go up. The roof has marks already but don't really want anymore. Somehow seem to never get round to it. Will start looking this week for someone around Nottingham, now I've been reminded.

I've been meaning to this for some time as I carry Mountain bikes on the roof rack, there's not always a way/time to clean them before they go up. The roof has marks already but don't really want anymore. Somehow seem to never get round to it. Will start looking this week for someone around Nottingham, now I've been reminded.

Matt fells at D2detail in Loughborough will help you out, I can recommend him without doubt. Seen his work on many of my pals cars. I'm gonna get my roof done there just need to find some time to get there.