Free Mequiars Wax

MozzieOwner

I'd love one but live too far away...;(

Get a local member to grab one and post to you.

Due to work I just can't say when I would be able to get to a post office to post, thats the only reason why I am not offering to post.

Matthew

• Like 1

Get a local member to grab one and post to you.

Due to work I just can't say when I would be able to get to a post office to post, thats the only reason why I am not offering to post.

Matthew

If anyone could post down south, it would be hugely appreciated...

Proof positive that you can't even give it away... 

I'd love one but am in Bristol...

Wouldn't be much of a result by the time I've driven there and back

in my car. Probably cost me £60 in fuel... :(

If somebody could get one for me and gt it too me i would be willing to pay postage. Also im in Halifax relatively often and have family over there so would be a easy location to pick up from (SPARKLY or possibly CHRISRS)

Live in Blackpool by the way :-)

Edited by Th3Grinch

Dont need to apologise Chris. No it just shows basic things like avatars, post number and time. Although you can browse all the forum, pm and search. Really handy app

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Picking some up tomorrow :-) Im going on way to Halifax, West Yorks if anybodys on the way and wants some? I know somebodys asked if i can pick some up whilst im there.

Would like some, will be going to Goole tomorrow evening...

So thats 1 for me and 2 for others. Im only making a flyong visit to Halifax as need to be back in Blackpool. Have no issues posting out if needed but have no idea how much it will cost as posting packages is something i have not done.

Good lad Grinch,

Might have a requirement to meet up with Mozzie in the near future so if you can't post, leave it to me, I 'might' be able to post via work at zero cost, if I'm sneaky.

Shame it's just a flyer to Halifax or would have suggested meeting for a brew